Resident Women prepare authentic Xhosa dishes in black iron pots flamed on a traditional open fire. The unique flavours ofAfricaare enjoyed in recipes past down from the ancestors and well received by appreciative guests.
- Traditional Xhosa meal: Succulent lamb, samp, pumpkin/sweet potatoes, mixed veggies/spinach, steam bread with cheese & jam, fruit and cool drinks.
- Sosatie and Roosterkoek:Traditional chicken and ostrich kebab with delicious roasted bread.
- Pap en Vleis or Wors: Xhosa beef sausage or lamb/beef with tomato stew & thick corn porridge.
- Steam Bread: Freshly made Xhosa steam bread with butter, cheese and jam.
- Roosterkoek: Roasted bread with butter, cheese and jam.